taultunleashed logoWOW Exploit: Gold Scam (No Level Req: Just need 6s) : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 127 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
blue large dot

WOW Exploit: Gold Scam (No Level Req: Just need 6s) : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 8

Posted: November 3rd, 2006, 10:56 am

moofins
moofins's Reps:
Too risky. (!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: November 3rd, 2006, 6:17 pm

clips12
clips12's Reps:
so im breaking down and im going out and im going to get another copy of wow, im going to scam again and i just wanted to ask if we have a confirm on the "no ban if done on EU server".....????? and i just want to say to the guy who psted that picture two things: 1. be thankfull for the time you had and that you were only suspended and not banned. I mean this scam is one hell of a rush one that the normal game rarely provides. 2 You play with matches you will get burned, this is soo true in this scam and i think i said something like this when i first started this topic.......anyway have fun and pls some answer me tonight, cuz i wanna SCAM SCAM SCAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted: November 4th, 2006, 7:10 am

nikeplektrum

Total Posts: 673
nikeplektrum's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
72h ban is the nly one ive seen on EU, but stop efter 1 ban!

Posted: November 6th, 2006, 3:13 pm

nighthawk2o2
nighthawk2o2's Reps:
Ok I did this selling items that are 100g to 350g... once you have made like all you can in a few hours put ITEMS on the AH with YOUR MAIN then delete your character and make a new one to scam on...

What happend to me was that I scammed around 750g, then sent 400g to an alt on that account then to my main, And the other 350g I bought out a peice of cloth from my main that posted it for 350g on the AH. I was reported doing it on my second character and got a TEMP ban.. no big deal.. BUT they took the gold I sent to the alt then the main OUT OF MY MAIN.. yes they traced it all the way there. BUT the gold I recived from buying my item through the AH was still there...

Moral of the story when transfering gold to your main, buyout your mains crazy priced auction. and prepare to be reported and get a temp ban.. but in the long run its getting about $200 worth of bought gold for the price of the account ($20)

GL have fun and happy scamming

Posted: November 22nd, 2006, 3:02 pm

radioburger
radioburger's Reps:
/nay

It would be a yay, but it seriously doesn't take much effort to make something a little more readable. I understood about 60% of what you typed.

Posted: November 25th, 2006, 11:34 am

ollebajsa
ollebajsa's Reps:
this is a rly good scam, i have made over 3k gold with it but blizz have informated about it....

its rly hard now

Posted: November 27th, 2006, 8:42 am

mephdaddy
mephdaddy's Reps:
Would it be best to put something on the auction house on your main at a rediculously high price to transfer the money to him?

Posted: December 2nd, 2006, 11:23 pm

tault_joosh_7
tault_joosh_7's Reps:
Zomg i tried and got suspended

Posted: December 2nd, 2006, 11:50 pm

tault_joosh_7
tault_joosh_7's Reps:
Greetings Tim,

Account Name: ********
Realm: ************
Character Name: *********

Account Action: 72 Hour Suspension

Offense:
Scamming another Player
This category includes:
• Acquiring items or any other “possessionsâ€

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 9:54 pm

errorist

Total Posts: 280
errorist's Reps: 121
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I did this not too long ago (three-four days, I think) on a "***bank" character name, I sent all the money to a friend, deleted account, the person that I had scammed, told me on another scam character (similar names, lol) that he had reported me and I was to be banned.. Well, deleted that account after another scam and.. I'm not banned on my account, nor is my friend banned for having the money. :)

Posted: December 13th, 2006, 11:27 am

kutless
kutless's Reps:
errorist (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I did this not too long ago (three-four days, I think) on a "***bank" character name, I sent all the money to a friend, deleted account, the person that I had scammed, told me on another scam character (similar names, lol) that he had reported me and I was to be banned.. Well, deleted that account after another scam and.. I'm not banned on my account, nor is my friend banned for having the money. :)

... When you say deleted Account, do you mean deletion of your character(s)? Because even if you do that, there's still watermarks in the Blizzard servers of your character(s) existing and/or assigned to that account on that server. You will also notice the saved character information in your "(HDD):\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Your_Account_Name\Your_Realm". So don't be so quick on thinking that you've escaped the intelligence of Blizzard! My suggestion is to reconsider your options and perhaps quit while ahead.

Posted: December 20th, 2006, 6:57 am

Tault_popobag

Total Posts: 68
Tault_popobag's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Greetings ******,

Account Name:  ******
Realm:  ******
Character Name:  ******

Account Action:  72 Hour Suspension

Offense: 
Scamming another Player
This category includes:
• Acquiring items or any other “possessions” from another player through misinformation, confusion, or fraud (Scamming)

Details: The character, using the mail system; sent one or more letters to other player(s) with misleading content with intent to defraud them of their money.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment.  For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p) and (<http>).

For any concerns or disputes on this matter, please E-Mail WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com mailto:WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com and our Account Administration team will be happy to assist you. 

Be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, leading up to or including account closure. We thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Jealdar
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com

ok... so like 9hrs ago I scammed a few ppl, logged out, 3hrs later I got banned... They're getting fast now.

Posted: December 24th, 2006, 8:29 pm

errorist

Total Posts: 280
errorist's Reps: 121
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_popobag (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Greetings ******,

Offense: 
Scamming another Player
This category includes:
• Acquiring items or any other “possessions” from another player through misinformation, confusion, or fraud (Scamming)

Details: The character, using the mail system; sent one or more letters to other player(s) with misleading content with intent to defraud them of their money.

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment.  For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p) and (<http>).

For any concerns or disputes on this matter, please E-Mail WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com mailto:WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com and our Account Administration team will be happy to assist you. 

Be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, leading up to or including account closure. We thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Jealdar
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com

ok... so like 9hrs ago I scammed a few ppl, logged out, 3hrs later I got banned... They're getting fast now.

Scammed on Dec 23rd, Still have yet to be banned..

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 2:16 pm

Tault_popobag

Total Posts: 68
Tault_popobag's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
errorist (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Tault_popobag (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Greetings ******,

Offense: 
Scamming another Player
This category includes:

Jealdar
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com

Scammed on Dec 23rd, Still have yet to be banned..

I got reported, did you get reported?

Posted: December 30th, 2006, 2:42 am

craig massie
craig massie's Reps:
/yay just made 1200g of some epics lol thanks alot dude im only level 36.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online