taultunleashed logoWOW Exploit: Gold Scam (No Level Req: Just need 6s) : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 127 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
blue large dot

WOW Exploit: Gold Scam (No Level Req: Just need 6s) : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 7

Posted: September 26th, 2006, 2:49 pm

lstweb
lstweb's Reps:
tested on chogall europe

3550 gold in about 3-4 hours , but i didnt send teh gold immediatly to my main i send the gold 2 anotehr guy , then another , and then to my main

didnt had any problem

man this method roxx , i just love u LOL ^^

a little suggest , blizz will just MAYBE try to catch the original scammer , and maybe the person who get gold from this scammer , just send the gold tu a mule , then to a friend who will send it to another friend and then to your main
you will probably be very fast known on your server ( and even with another char the scam will be known ) so make as much as you can during one or two days , and stop it after that , made 3500 in 4 hours it would be something like 14-16K in two days ...not that bad lol

sorry 4 my bad english , frenchie inside ^^

Posted: October 1st, 2006, 10:12 am

skinz69
skinz69's Reps:
How long dose it take for the cash to get back to you? done 4 so far waiting on cash been about 20 mins since i cod items.

Posted: October 1st, 2006, 11:36 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
First of all it won't always work. Secondly, it takes an hour for the mail to reach them.

Posted: October 3rd, 2006, 6:07 am

morlor
morlor's Reps:
holy !@#$%^&* this sounds bad !@#$%^&*. i'm going to try it as soon as the servers come online. i'll post and let u guys know how it went.

Posted: October 3rd, 2006, 1:46 pm

morlor
morlor's Reps:
sweet. i just ripped some guy off for almost 200G. thanks much this tip is awesome i'll have my epic mount buy the end of the night. :)

Posted: October 4th, 2006, 12:18 am

morlor
morlor's Reps:
sweet. some guy told me he'd report me. i told him to cry more noob. :P have 165G i'm supposed to pick up from some nightslayer bracelts. then while i was waiting for that, i rigged up a krol blade for 200G. i'm gonna pick those up at 2:10 lol. thanks again guys i'm so close to my epic mount! :)

Posted: October 4th, 2006, 2:12 am

morlor
morlor's Reps:
!@#$%^&* weak. i got caught. they removed 250G from my toon. and they suspended me for 72 hours. well, it was cool while it lasted but i don't think i'm gonna be do this one ne more. it's 2 easy to get reported. damn, i was so close to epic mount :cry:

Posted: October 4th, 2006, 12:07 pm

wowzerz06
wowzerz06's Reps:
thas why you want to have an alt account and some mules...move the money around to 3 or 4 different guildies and give them a little bit of it so everyone is happy then you are set!

Posted: October 5th, 2006, 8:04 am

skinz69
skinz69's Reps:
Pulled about 15 successful scams, gona spend the cash and stop for now see if i got away with it lol

Posted: October 5th, 2006, 3:17 pm

fatstuffnut

Total Posts: 728
fatstuffnut's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
I report people all the fcking time for doing this !@#$%^&* to me ;) glad to know that about 1/2 of them think they are so smart and will get away with it! kek irl

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: October 6th, 2006, 7:42 am

skinz69
skinz69's Reps:
yay worked, no ban after 24 hours or any thing :)

Posted: October 6th, 2006, 2:18 pm

sphinxx
sphinxx's Reps:
This aint easy pulling off on the servers i try.... havent gotten 1G yet...

Posted: October 6th, 2006, 5:10 pm

fatstuffnut

Total Posts: 728
fatstuffnut's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
youll get banned and also lose about more than half of your gold and some of your own gold.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: October 27th, 2006, 5:41 am

morlor
morlor's Reps:
well, i got banned. but i didn't lose some of my own gold. i only lost the gold that i stole. and i did move it around on an alt account. I think that i might try this again but do it on the horde instead. Scam em, and put the money up through the contested AH to my alliance char. do u guys think that would work and i wouldn't get banned? cuz they shouldn't be able to take the money through the AH. i could even put a couple of greens up in the auction house, and and let's say u scam someone for 300G, put like 3 greens up for like 100G each and buy each of them with the horde mule. that would seem like Blizzard couldn't track that. :roll:

Posted: November 2nd, 2006, 6:39 pm

clips12
clips12's Reps:
hey man this is a timeless scam, well all i have to say is that i havent done it since ive posted this and now that ive read some replies im eager to do it, i mean its only 20 bucks, ill prolly do it, oh and id like to mention this bcuz i dont think i stated it b4, if you do get a second accnt use a diff cred card and a diff email and all diff personal info, otherwise they ll track ur accnt and see u have 2 and ban em both, as far as laundering the money goes, but it into you trade skills (proffessions) spend it all on mats and lvl up you profs. this is a sure fire way to keep it all, but keep in mind if you have something you treasure be it a mount or cool item blizz might take it as reperations and partly to spite you cuz they ll be pissed cuz they cant make you profs. lvls go down once they ve gone up (keep in mind they ll prolly just ban you anyway)....lol well if anyone would like to contact me go to the akama server allaince side pst up in LFG that your looking for clips12 ill msg ya and help clarify anything you may have questions about.....PEACE

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online