taultunleashed logoWoW Program: Gm Island : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

WoW Program: Gm Island : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 6:06 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
heh, I have no clue, never messed around with instance entrances yet... Although I have also had that idea alot.... go to like... stockades entrance in SW and zone into designer island or somethin lol..

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 10:34 am

darktactic
darktactic's Reps:
Guy, im dieing to try this but I dont want to be banned as I am broke and my warrior has so much work put on him. Is there any rares and such you can buy at GM island? Try and talk me into risking this :D

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 10:41 am

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
Theres relaly no reason to take the risk except curiosity. There are plenty of videos of GM island,and there is nothing material to gain from going there.

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 2:18 pm

wolfgame

Total Posts: 39
wolfgame's Reps: 0
i tried this last night, i saw the zepplin come near by, eventually he was passing through the side of the mountains but never got close enough so I could board it

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 2:32 pm

relic1
relic1's Reps:
working on it now.
being alliance this is tricky.
I'm stealthed while lots of horde about is very unnerving.
I saw it come, and dock, I was moving towards it, and dodged a shammy. And then it poofed from parallel to the platform to perpendicular and i couldn't jump on. So now I'm back to the stealthed waiting game.

Posted: August 29th, 2006, 4:44 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
lol... for this I made an orc ALT, because the orc starting ground is right near where the zeplin takes off (kinda) so its alot easier rofl...

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 5:57 pm

wolfgame

well I had an interesting encounter when I arrived at GM Island, i quickly saw a red name tag when the zepplin arrived i figured it may be someone else useing a similar glitch in order to get to gm island, i didnt wave at this person, I just decided to run inside i made a quick sweep inside the building but was still a bit unnerved by this other player, he didnt make any movements while I was there, so I decided to make a quick visit to www.warcraftrealms.com

the website is great for tracking information on players, if you play your character at all odds are you will be recorded and put up on the website. it includes your previous guild history, a leveling pace (though not entirely accurate)

well this alliance player was named Vehldane, after searching for him I noticed there was no record of him on Haomarush but on 3 other servers there were 3 37 mages (the one I encountered was a mage as well)

Vehldane of Andorhal: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/40082035

Vehldane of Duskwood: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/40047481

Vehldane of Ysera:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/40050652

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 6:11 pm

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
holy crap that would scare the hell out of me! and jesus christ thats really really weird bro..

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 6:30 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Really weird and scary lol

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 6:51 pm

wolfgame

the only thing I can think of is that it must be a gm,
im a little worried over it, I was on my main account but figured I could bs my way out of a player pming me while I was there, but I never expected to find someone when I arrived, I cant think of any other explanations other than it being a gm, but like I said he didnt move or anything while I was there (only 2-3mins) so maybe he was afk. I dont think i will be trying this again, but if anyone sees this guy on other servers post here.

cause like i said, he isnt even a recorded player on haomarush so he could be everywhere.

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 7:40 pm

xelynn
xelynn's Reps:
yes, that is a gm he has contacted me when that happened to me, they appear every time you get to gm island :P

luckily i didnt get banned because i ported right away

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 8:13 pm

wolfgame

xelynn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yes, that is a gm he has contacted me when that happened to me, they appear every time you get to gm island :P

what did he say to you? was it just a warning? obviously he couldnt contact me since I was horde but i ported almost immedietly on my own, do you think my account is ok?

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 8:25 pm

xxdranoxx
xxdranoxx's Reps:
wolfgame (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
xelynn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

what did he say to you? was it just a warning? obviously he couldnt contact me since I was horde but i ported almost immedietly on my own, do you think my account is ok?

opposite faction GMs CAN infact contact you, when i was talking to a gm about a missing item i tried to add the gm to friends and it said
<Cannot> or something like that, maybe he was just afk

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 1:17 pm

wolfgame

this is not safe to do, i consider that I dodged a bullet in some reguards, I would not do this unless you have a spare account.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 1:37 pm

xelynn
xelynn's Reps:
i meant they appear on gm island whenever someone is there...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online