taultunleashed logoWoW Program: Gm Island : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

WoW Program: Gm Island : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 4

Posted: September 7th, 2006, 10:52 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
No that's what its always like you have to wait a LONG time. Unless of course like someone else says you get on the real one and then throw in the file and restart wow

Posted: September 12th, 2006, 9:10 am

Nefastaru

Total Posts: 25
Nefastaru's Reps: 0
Making a quick post about this again to elt you guys know this is not the actually GM island that Gm's hang out at. That island was instanced along with designer/developer islands. This is just a placeholder. The actually GM island the one you used to be able to go to looked much different.

Posted: September 12th, 2006, 10:18 am

wallix
wallix's Reps:
Nefastaru (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Making a quick post about this again to elt you guys know this is not the actually GM island that Gm's hang out at. That island was instanced along with designer/developer islands. This is just a placeholder. The actually GM island the one you used to be able to go to looked much different.

What is it then? Why is it there? Why is it a legit zone?

Posted: September 12th, 2006, 12:06 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
nef, sorry, but thats not true, there is no instanced GM island... programmers and developers are instanced yes, but GM island isnt...

Posted: September 12th, 2006, 12:08 pm

wallix
wallix's Reps:
fishy80 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
nef, sorry, but thats not true, there is no instanced GM island... programmers and developers are instanced yes, but GM island isnt...

And didn't a guy post a pic/story in this thread that he did encounter a GM on this Island and got in trouble later?

Posted: September 14th, 2006, 3:44 pm

wolfgame

Total Posts: 39
wolfgame's Reps: 0
wallix (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
fishy80 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

And didn't a guy post a pic/story in this thread that he did encounter a GM on this Island and got in trouble later?

I didnt get in trouble really, no temporary ban or warning on my account, but if everyone goes to page 2 of the post and reads from there, I did end up makeing a fake post about how "a friend of mine /whoed this player and he was on GM Island, is he a gm?"

the CM there that responded said very clearly he was a gm (i posted a screen of that as well) I feel like he let me off easy since I hearthed my !@#$%^&* out of there very quickly, but I know gms can be invisible. I feel sorry for those getting 72 hour bans but I dont see how this is worth it, unless you have a scratch account.

Posted: September 15th, 2006, 2:59 pm

grievoustyphus
grievoustyphus's Reps:
m8 this didnt work for me i put it in my data in wow folder but am i supposed to do somethin else aswell?

Posted: September 15th, 2006, 3:15 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Did you have 2 sound2 files? Like a file then the real file? Make sure that's not the case. and you have to wait for a good deal of time. Make sure you unzip or rar or w/e

Posted: September 19th, 2006, 1:25 pm

burned
burned's Reps:
EDIT: Works as of the 1.12.1 PTR's.

Posted: September 23rd, 2006, 5:53 am

banishblade
banishblade's Reps:
Ok this is weird i went there and found 3 Gms inside a building -.- Kirin Tor server now my account banned and its some bs what is my server where Gms hang out -.- and yes the gm server the zep takes u 2 is in fact where the jail and where gms wait for reports at

Posted: September 23rd, 2006, 5:55 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Haha if that's even true you're so unlucky I went about 8 times spammed the chat channel there and told people about it in looking for group chat (that i was at GM Island) last day i played and my accounts still up.

Posted: September 23rd, 2006, 5:58 am

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
dunno about this anymore, blizz made a new warden... it now detects almost everything, would be carefull with this kinda stuff, i have a 72 hour suspension cause of mountain climbing (with cheat engine)

Posted: September 23rd, 2006, 1:19 pm

bptxp12
bptxp12's Reps:
Still works today, just did it on a hunter alt and found a level 1 rogue there with Track Humanoids. Just used Warcraftrealms and Cathnee is on many servers as a level 1, glad I stayed back from her out of sight.

Posted: September 24th, 2006, 2:57 am

peter676
peter676's Reps:
nice

Posted: September 25th, 2006, 5:21 pm

mastaslaya
mastaslaya's Reps:
If anyone on the horde side of Draka ever saw a guy named Omgomgomg that told everyone to /who him....it was me xD i created a lvl 1 horde just to check it out and i stayed too long and got banned for like....3 hours

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online