taultunleashed logoWoW Program: Gm Island : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 71 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

WoW Program: Gm Island : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 6:35 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
ok this one IS from orgrimmar to Grom grol zeplin...

put it in the data directory in your WoW directory.. then wait (a long time) and get on the zeplin from Orgrimmar, to Grom Grol, and it will take you to GM island, (it will stop at GM island for 60 seconds, then go back along its path and then return... you may want to keep your hearth stone with you just in case)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 6:40 pm

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
Sounds good, heres my Yay. Now if you could possibly somehow make a griff go there (mabye even add a flight path?) that would be absolutely insane.

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 6:41 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Holy crap theres a guy on the way to Orgrimmar from UC on my zep! And other people! and i get stuck in dalaran? Wow confusing.

You sure this works?

I got to the zone and then i jumped off and now im stuck in alterac mountains.

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 7:37 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Wow.... howd you make this? It works and you're getting bucks. And can you make one to Designer's Island?

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:01 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
ok, 1st questions first lol..

I dont think that the gryphons will work... zeplins work because they are basically moving instances so they can go thru the nothingness

@raid, yes you see other people on yours, no worries about that, you seem perfectly normal to them, you get stuck in dalarn /altarac mountains whenever the REAL zeplin would switch zones, at that time, dont move =) just stay on the zeplin, and enjoy the flight, it WILL stop at GM island for 60 seconds =) at which time you can get off, and stay there and do whatever =)

and I think I'll make a guide on how to do this... I'm gonna start workin on it now =)

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:04 pm

nursenin
nursenin's Reps:
Exactly how long do you have to wait for a zep to appear?

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:07 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
well the zeplin goes from Orgrimmar to GM Island, and then along the normal path (skipping grom grol) GM island Is pretty far out there, so could be a while =)

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 8:08 pm

nursenin
nursenin's Reps:
neat, guess ill just stand here a while longer then. lol

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 1:37 am

isharp
isharp's Reps:
Works for sure. I had to wait for the zep for like a hour before is came then it came! I went to dalanar like 3 times then finaly arrived at GM island.

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 6:03 am

witchboon
witchboon's Reps:
I completely understand that if CAUGHT there, yes a ban... But is the process of getting there not detectable?

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 8:48 am

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Dunno not sure, don't care if i get banned now since I was just gonna sell my account.

Haven't been banned and did this yesterday night. People even knew i was there. Just act confused and ask what's gm island if they ask and say you have no idea how you got there. Say you fell through the map or something crazy.

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 10:09 am

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
somone else said they had gone there for about 2 hours with 2 friends and summoned 11 people there and were all yelling and stuff in every chat channel spamming the LFG channel, and nobody got banned no GM contacted them... nothing...

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 10:33 am

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
Is there anyway to do this with... say... Designer island and such like that? or any of those legendary islands full of useful stuff?

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 11:22 am

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
Sadly no, those 2 islands (programmers island and designers island) were both moved to inside an instace... so... you cannot reach them =(

Posted: August 28th, 2006, 11:28 am

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
Anyway then to take ... say ... darkportal and change it instead of warping to outlands to warp to the programmers island or somesort?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online