taultunleashed logoWOW: TT 1.5 All Classes Macro / Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 38 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

WOW: TT 1.5 All Classes Macro / Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 6:45 am

tault_leonheart
tault_leonheart's Reps:
where do u put this at to make it go im very new to this

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 8:36 am

tault_willoland
tault_willoland's Reps:
WOOHOO, ok i took the original hunter bot not included in this pack. added the new offsets which i took from a different script and it works!!!

Step 1 Downlaod ForeceShock from

http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7532

Step 2 download and extract the attached file: See Below

Step 3 Run ForceShock and select the TinyToon1.5_Hunter.fss

Step 4 set a rez point, AKA a rail from the healer to your killing area.

Step 5 Set a rail for you to search and kill.

NOTE: YOur key configureation REQUIRED for this to work is located at.....

c:\..\...\...\...\..\..\..\Hunter\AI\Hunter\hunter_keys.inc

Enjoy!!!

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 11:09 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nice one willo :) 25 points to you good for a free prize drawing.

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 12:04 pm

tault_rnitting
tault_rnitting's Reps:
When i set my way point i just set them anywhere..

Can someone go into this in greater detail im sure i can get much better use out of it than i am i just hit f6 and f7 where ever im standing. what would be proper way and why please?

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 7:32 pm

tault_willoland
tault_willoland's Reps:
Waypoints are a series of coords that make up a rail, in other words it resembles a path, point A , point B, point C, ect ect. So the functionality of this is to creat a path for it to ither search for and kill spawn, or so it has a path back to your body in the case you die.

the F6 function to creat a deathpath (or whatever its called) sould be a path

F6: FROM the graveyard, TO your hunting area

The F7 sould be a hunting path, you want this free of obsticles to get stuck on, avoid odd terain, or trees, Water can also cause problems as you can dround occasionally. Try to make the start and the end close to geather, or no obsticles inbetween them.

F7: Hunting Trail, Strait line, or Circle is prefered, (!!! NO OBSTICLES !!!)

Hope this helped.

-Will

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 7:57 pm

tault_aztec
tault_aztec's Reps:
Thanks Willow, kind of new at this, but not stupid. Basically I can try these new offsets in the previous rogue bot also. I'll try that now and see.

Ok still having the same problem, I used the offsets in this post and put them in the improved roguebot link below.
I'll walk you through my steps and perhaps that might help. Am i going wrong somewhere?

1. Start WOW, get my rogue up and running,
2. Start Forceshock, and open the startbot file that I downloaded in this link.
http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7556
3. I click f6 and f7 to set the waypoints, and then press f8 to start the bot.

What happens is this, my rogue runs around looks like he is searching for mobs, but doesn't seem to be targeting anything. Any ideas?

Last edited by Guest on May 26th, 2005, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 9:04 pm

tault_rnitting
tault_rnitting's Reps:
Thanks willowland it did help i was sure if i was doing it right. Now i have a better understanding of it and can experiment more.

Now as far as the radius..lets say 70 how big of an area is that around the hunting point?

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 12:21 am

tault_pollaj145161
tault_pollaj145161's Reps:
Hello. Is anyone besides me using the paladin bot in this? If so, is it working for you? I have been trying out the paladin tt bot here and so far, it can cast 2 differant seals, but wont buff itself, and wont heal iteself. Also, once it dies, iit will follow the graveyard path to where it ends but wont rezz itself. It will imiddietly try to attack mobs and go hunting. Any help on how to make this bot use heals or rez would be appriciated. thanks.

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 1:10 am

tault_pollaj145161
Also, where can i get this "selfcast" mod? looked all over this website (very small wow website =/....) and cant find it. Is it under eq 2 or something?

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 10:12 pm

tault_aztec
tault_aztec's Reps:
Hi there, can someone look at my post above this and see if I am doing something wrong for this rogue bot? Thanks.

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 11:49 pm

tault_willoland
tault_willoland's Reps:
rnitting (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thanks willoland it did help i was sure if i was doing it right. Now i have a better understanding of it and can experiment more.

Now as far as the radius..lets say 70 how big of an area is that around the hunting point?

It would apear to be about 1/3 of a circle around your character on the mini map zoomed all the way out. If that make sence, Like the hole in a donut.

aztec (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thanks Willow, kind of new at this, but not stupid. Basically I can try these new offsets in the previous rogue bot also. I'll try that now and see.

Ok still having the same problem, I used the offsets in this post and put them in the improved roguebot link below.
I'll walk you through my steps and perhaps that might help. Am i going wrong somewhere?

1. Start WOW, get my rogue up and running,
2. Start Forceshock, and open the startbot file that I downloaded in this link.
http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7556
3. I click f6 and f7 to set the waypoints, and then press f8 to start the bot.

What happens is this, my rogue runs around looks like he is searching for mobs, but doesn't seem to be targeting anything. Any ideas?

I have not tested the rogue bot i guess i will play with it a bit and post resaults, i sould go throu all of them and try to find as many as i can taht will work.

pollaj145161 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Also, where can i get this "selfcast" mod? looked all over this website (very small wow website =/....) and cant find it. Is it under eq 2 or something?

Does this question fit this thread? Please post that on the Macro Discussion board.

Posted: May 28th, 2005, 9:39 pm

tault_theonehero
tault_theonehero's Reps:
hey I use a paladin too and im having trouble with the healing and resting. how can we set to rest at a certain life percent?

thanks

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 8:32 pm

tault_pollaj145161
I figured out how to get the Pally bot working with autocasting heals, buffing, ect ^_^ had to add new macros and code to the program but now it works like a charm.

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
pollaj please upload your code you are using with the tiny toon bot in the macro discussion area and you can get points for it as well. :)

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 9:52 pm

tault_aztec
tault_aztec's Reps:
Has anyone had a chance to look at what I am doing and perhaps see where I went wrong? I've played with this for a few days now and just cannot get past the error message.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online