taultunleashed logoWOW: TT 1.5 All Classes Macro / Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 38 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

WOW: TT 1.5 All Classes Macro / Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: May 20th, 2005, 3:26 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
TinyToon Package for:
(Hunt/War/Mage/Rogue/Priest/Shamn/Druid/Pally)
Hope you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Version 1.5: 05-16-05: Made slight modifictions to the Pally BOT to incorporate Blessing of Might and Holy Light at icebreaekr884's request. You may need to download the SelfCast mod so that your character is auto targeted before those spells are used. *

*Version 1.4: 05-05-05: Updated the BOTS for the WoW 1.4.2 patch. Added resting to the Warrior BOT at yrostran's request, please put your food in the '9' key for the Warrior BOT. *

*Version 1.3: 04-25-05: Corrected the references to the 'class'_config.inc file in each of the .fss files. Thanks Ensignmh. *

*Version 1.2: 04-24-05: Added Pally Bot to the Compilation. Druid and Shaman config file was missing. Fixed issues with forms of Druid bot. Mage and Rogue bot various updates. Rogue bot does not have a rogue_keys.inc file, all key configurations can be done in a gui.*

*Version 1.1: 04-23-05: Added Druid and Shaman Bots to the Compilation. The Self-Casting Mod is needed for the Shaman,Priest, and Pally Bot and can be downloaded here. Also, fixed the mage_keys.inc file which was incorrect. Thanks Sykra. *

I have made a bot compilation of seven classes. The following bot classes that are included in the .zip file are: Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Druid, Shaman, Priest, and Rogue

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: May 20th, 2005, 12:41 pm

tault_zyg000000
tault_zyg000000's Reps:
i cant use rogue tt~always gotta kick form WoW help

Posted: May 20th, 2005, 11:28 pm

tault_ooopaolo
tault_ooopaolo's Reps:
how do you use these .rar files?

Posted: May 20th, 2005, 11:51 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
You have to unzip them. Download winrar or use another uzipping format to unzip them. .rar is what most people tend to use isntead of .zip as it allows you to compress information better and less likely to be corrupted via file transfers.

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 4:00 pm

tault_ooopaolo
tault_ooopaolo's Reps:
thanks

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 4:16 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
np

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 11:18 pm

tault_deby
tault_deby's Reps:
Umm hi guys i have this prob every bot i tried it says that the wow version is not 1, 4, 2 ...... and so on do u know why??? it is 1.4.2 but its does it with ALL bots

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 8:01 am

tault_wakachiba
tault_wakachiba's Reps:
Can someone tell me how to run this program please? Any help will be nice. I used WinAce to extract the .rar file. As far as that, I'm not sure what to do know.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 7:41 pm

tault_willoland
tault_willoland's Reps:
When trying to open the file in Forceshock Pro i receve the error <c:\....\....\....\...\TinyToon1.5_hunter.fss Can not open Fiile!> Titled script file error. Are there any prerequisites needed.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 9:22 pm

tault_aztec
tault_aztec's Reps:
I have the same error as Willowand

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 10:54 pm

tault_rnitting
tault_rnitting's Reps:
Hi i am new to the bots and love them. I have it working but i can find a guide how to use it with forceshock. Examples would be when i set way points. Do i go to graveyard and hit f6 and then on place i want to hunt f7. i have seen it get stuck. i may be doing it wrong.

Also i can put several hunting points in.. does that mean it will cycle through each hunting ground within givin radius?

The graveyard would be the most help so i can set it and walk away from the machine.

Posted: May 23rd, 2005, 11:37 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
rnitting can you put how you setup the .fss exactly to help others having the problem with the error.

Posted: May 24th, 2005, 12:29 am

tault_willoland
tault_willoland's Reps:
Looking at the verion number to offset i think they are wrong. If you download the script <TT Hunter Bot>

located at
http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7539

which looks like a individual download insted of the pack it will open, but not load because of verion problems,

What are the current Off Sets for WOW vs 1.4.2.4375 ?

Posted: May 24th, 2005, 7:19 pm

tault_rnitting
tault_rnitting's Reps:
This is what i have found out. If you make modifications to your WOW install. Such as cosmo or some type of app you may get that version error.

I installed forceshock trial and downloaded all tiny toons bots. I then double clicked the warrior.fss file and was fine. Once i installed cosmos it had a version checking issue. My suggestion to anyone having that issue. Reinstall wow from scratch do the updated then launch your bot.

As far as once it starts can someone point me in the right direction in the functionality of using forceshock and bots. I would like to use this program to its fullest.

Posted: May 24th, 2005, 11:19 pm

tault_aztec
tault_aztec's Reps:
So this might be an offset problem? I had never used any Rar files before(thought that might be it), I downloaded the single rogue bot below this post and it worked good except would not target the mobs or attack them. This new download I still get the error. Any ideas, or is this just an offset problem?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online