taultunleashed logoWOW: TT 1.5 All Classes Macro / Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 38 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

WOW: TT 1.5 All Classes Macro / Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
What error? I think its more of a forceshock thing i would recommend posting in the force shock forums some. Because its diff than the bot having errors i think and its something with your computer and forceshock. I would help you if i could but i think their techs upport might be your best bet.

Posted: May 29th, 2005, 10:00 pm

tault_aztec
tault_aztec's Reps:
I considered that(probably wrong), but I did get it to work with the previous rogue bot, the only problem I had was when ingame it just did not target the mobs to attack them, it did run around and search etc. This new multi bot download is the one that won't get started. Perhaps it is my RAR files, I am assuming I extract them just like win files to a folder then run them from there correct?

Posted: May 30th, 2005, 4:37 pm

tault_pollaj145161
tault_pollaj145161's Reps:
Hmm well, after thought, i figure i can lend some help to these forums. As far as the Paladin bot is conserned, (the one with this dl), the original problem that i had was that it just didnt cast healing spells or buffs. The person who posted this said i might have to get autocast or something, but noone knows where to get that from. So.... i improvised. There was another post on this website called paladin macros, and looking at that and the coding in this bot, i started teaching myself how to make macros. Im still not too good with it or id be lvl 60 by now, but i got my paladin up and away with spellcasting. Here is what you need to do:

1) Download the original bot -->

http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7780

2) Download forceshock program -->

http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7532

3) For a list of some premade macros and an idea of what you can do inside the game without any outside programs, look at -->

http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7736

4) Ok heres the part that makes the original bot work. Go into the unrared files, wherever you put them. Go into AI then into PALLY. These are the only three files you will look at or mess with as the rest is written really well and doesnt need modified. Open the PALLY KEYS file with a word program like wordpad. This will show you how you need to set up your hotkeys, aka 1 through = on the keyboard. This file also tells the bot wether to do certain things or not, with the USE "certain skill" = 1 or 0. If it is 1, it will use it, if it is 0, it wont. I turned healing potions and mana potions off cause i dont need them. For instance, it says to place your best healing spell on the 6th slot. However, LEAVE THE BLESSING AND HEAL SPELL BLANK. these two we have to makea new macro for in game. Once you have your hotleys set up how this tells you to, close out of this file. Now, inside World of Warcraft game, press escape to go into the macro option. Make a new macro and call it wahtever you want. This is what you want to have it say:

/script P=1;T='player';function F(a)h=UnitHealth(a);p=h/UnitHealthMax(a);if h>0 and P>p then P=p;T=a;end end F(T);for i=1,4 do p='party'..i;if p then F(p);end end TargetUnit(T);CastSpellByName('Holy Light(Rank ?)');TargetLastEnemy()

Copy and paste that text into the macro area inside the game. Then change the "?" to whatever lvl spell is your highest one. Now, make sure that the isnt a space befor all of that else you will just say something and not cast your spell. Place this brand new macro into slot 6. This way the bot will use this macro with the other programs and target yourself and then heal and then target the enemy. This only works if u are not grouped btw, but if ur using a bot, ur hopefully not ina group lol. Ok, now do the same process again to make th blessing macro. Just create a new macro and call it whatever you want. Then Paste this script into it.

/script P=1;T='player';function F(a)h=UnitHealth(a);p=h/UnitHealthMax(a);if h>0 and P>p then P=p;T=a;end end F(T);for i=1,4 do p='party'..i;if p then F(p);end end TargetUnit(T);CastSpellByName('BLESSING(Rank ?)');TargetLastEnemy()

And just replace "BLESSING" with the spell name you are using. FOr me it is "Blessing of Kings". Then replace the "?" with the rank it is. So for a rank 5 blessing of might you would have Blessing of Might(Rank 5). Note --> If you are using a blessing with no rank, like blessing of kings, then delete the (Rank ?) part completely. Now just put that macro in slot 5.

Well, thats about it for now. If people cant figure this out, i can post screenshots i guess. Also, i am trying to write new code for a pally bot that would work better and faster than this one. If i get it working ill send it to this website.

and quick question. Anyone know of a good place for me to use this? I need a spot with lvl 40+ non elete mobs hat do not cast, do not stun and do not run away. And also, they need to be somewhat spaced as with this bot, adds = death. If someone knows a place like this, pls say so.

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 5:49 pm

tault_nirvana71
tault_nirvana71's Reps:
How do you make the bot ressurect? Mine won't!

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 7:51 pm

tault_pollaj145161
tault_pollaj145161's Reps:
nirvana71 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
How do you make the bot ressurect? Mine won't!

Its finals week for me in school so i have been to busy to work on that. However, i have an idea of how to make it resurect since there are / codes for ressurecting. I think i could rewrite the Rez.inc or whatever to just like cast spell 1 and have spell 1 be a / command i write in game. Meh. Ill work on it starting this weekend.

Posted: June 14th, 2005, 1:51 am

tault_cappa
tault_cappa's Reps:
Cant get the bot to work after the new patch update.

I take the new offsett codes and putt them in the offsett folder. Then take the hook part and replace with \TT1.5_Class_Compilation1.5_source\includes\warrior_includes\hook.inc
That isnt working, so what part of it is wrong ???

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 4:57 am

tault_caowenyu
tault_caowenyu's Reps:
Hey, I am new here. Where can I find the links for the downloads? All I can see is texts. I mean in this post, the mutlibot post, I cannot find a link to download.

Thanks,

Tault_Broden (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
TinyToon Package for:
(Hunt/War/Mage/Rogue/Priest/Shamn/Druid/Pally)
Hope you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Version 1.5: 05-16-05: Made slight modifictions to the Pally BOT to incorporate Blessing of Might and Holy Light at icebreaekr884's request. You may need to download the SelfCast mod so that your character is auto targeted before those spells are used. *

*Version 1.4: 05-05-05: Updated the BOTS for the WoW 1.4.2 patch. Added resting to the Warrior BOT at yrostran's request, please put your food in the '9' key for the Warrior BOT. *

*Version 1.3: 04-25-05: Corrected the references to the 'class'_config.inc file in each of the .fss files. Thanks Ensignmh. *

*Version 1.2: 04-24-05: Added Pally Bot to the Compilation. Druid and Shaman config file was missing. Fixed issues with forms of Druid bot. Mage and Rogue bot various updates. Rogue bot does not have a rogue_keys.inc file, all key configurations can be done in a gui.*

*Version 1.1: 04-23-05: Added Druid and Shaman Bots to the Compilation. The Self-Casting Mod is needed for the Shaman,Priest, and Pally Bot and can be downloaded here. Also, fixed the mage_keys.inc file which was incorrect. Thanks Sykra. *

I have made a bot compilation of seven classes. The following bot classes that are included in the .zip file are: Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Druid, Shaman, Priest, and Rogue

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 11:43 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
get the other wowsharp bot as its far better than this one and should give you what you are after :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online