taultunleashed logoLeveling Fast 6-10 in starting zone - Common Knowledge : Rift - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Leveling Fast 6-10 in starting zone - Common Knowledge : Rift - Submissions

Posted: October 17th, 2011, 4:58 pm

fataldelay

Total Posts: 1
fataldelay's Reps: 1
not a cheat, not exploit.. its just common knowledge...
but I will share this since I have not seen it anywhere.

Guardians Only
I am not submitting to get access.. if i wanted it i would pay for it

In the starting zone when you finish the last quest and you are about to goto the rift ..
you get to a place where there is 20 skeletons and an elite that are blocking the way.. and there is a place where you run on and kills them all...

Common sense tells me .. before I hit that pad... target as many of those you can.. before you hit the kill pad..

it has to be done precisely.. but at level 6 .. I done it and Level to 7... 7-8 in about 5 mins.. 8-9 took about 15mins.. level 10 about 25mins maybe..

This works best if you have a character with an AOE.. Sab or some other class that can hit multiples..

also it doesnt make a huge difference but.. target the Elite mob first and hit it.. gives you better xps when they die..

A few players have seen me do this in the last few days.. but its a cool way at low level to level fast and get some starting coins and loot.. oh i forgot to mention when they all die.. you get to loot the bodies..

also the respawn timer is about 20 seconds

again not a exploit, not a hack.. just common knowledge.. figured I would put it there.. because someone will say.. this sucks.. everyone knows this.. blah blah blah..

enjoy

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online